“Be careful what you wish for,” is a well known saying that bases its meaning off of speaking things into existence. If you can wish for “something” over and over again and eventually receive that “something”, why can’t you wish something away? YOU CAN. Your words are magic, you just need to figure out how to use them and what energy to give off when speaking them.
Here’s what I do; I have a journal that I write in that is specifically for writing my thoughts and what I am thankful for, as well as my plans for my life. Then I have another journal that is specifically for writing these words, “I am healthy and illness free”. Since my health is my main concern at this point in my life, I chose to dedicate my time to healing myself. By writing that I am healthy and illness free, I am tricking my brain into thinking that it is something that I already am. I am not saying I “want” or “will be” healthy. Those refer to the future and not being content with life a that moment. When we change how we ask the universe for things, they manifest. Ever since I have started doing this, I have seen such an increase in my physical and mental health because I believe that what I am writing is true.
Where to begin working your magic words:
- Pick a goal you want to manifest. This can be big or small but make it really specific. If you don’t ask for what you want in specifics, you could end up manifesting something that is still technically what you asked for, just in a different perspective than you thought. So be very specific.
- Grab a notebook, laptop, tablet, or anything you want to document your daily mantra.
- Use something that cannot be erased. Like a pen or a marker. You don’t want your mantra to “fade” easily since you are trying to manifest this into physical form!
- Make time for yourself for at least 10 minutes. Have that time be for sitting in silence and writing your mantra. I suggest you follow your writing with a meditation that focuses on what you wrote. By doing this, you’re showing your higher self, your guides, and the universe that you are serious about what you’re asking for. Make time to do this since this is the most important step.
- Continue doing this every day without having a time-table in mind. Let the universe handle the rest. It’s got your back, always. If you begin this manifestation exercise with a time-table, meaning you “want this done by this date”, then you will hurt the process. Don’t have any expectations. Just do the exercise and let it be.
- Be PATIENT in every sense of the word.
- Observe how your life slowly starts to shift into the desired manifestation you are calling upon, proving to you that your words are magic.
You can do this for absolutely anything in your life. Grab a cup of tea, find a silent, comfy space and work your magic. Don’t knock it until you try it, but I can promise you that you will not be disappointed in the results.