“It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and deserve every recognition they can get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- What is one goal you have? One goal I have for myself is to completely rid my body off all illness using mostly holistic practices.
- What motivates you and your blog? That goal alone motivates me to spill my heart out through this blog. There are a lot of aspects of healing. You don’t just take a pill and your’e better. The physical, mental, and emotional ailments of healing are tough but they’re truly worth it. And I feel that through my posts I can express my own healing experience that can benefit others during their healing process.
- What is something that always makes you smile? Something that always makes me smile is my boyfriend, Tyler. We have been dating since 2010 and have been through so much together. He has stuck with me through my healing journey and always reminds me to not give up even during unbearable situations. Without his unconditional love and support, I would be so lost in this world right now.
- What quality do you look for in others? In other people, I look for realness. Just be you. And let’s be real, I’m a Scorpio, you can’t get anything past me. I am extremely sensitive to other peoples’ energies and I can tell when someone isn’t being their real self. By showing me the real you, you make space for my trust. There’s no candy coating life, you just have to deal with it. So why choose to be some fake, mind-controlled zombie that puts on an act to follow the guidelines of society, when you can be a really weird spiritual being attempting to have a human experience?
- What is your guilty pleasure? Anything with THC in it… but really though.
- Put the award’s logo/image in your post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Mention whoever created the award and provide link as well (my apologies as I do not have this information!)
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- A Chronic Mama’s Life
- Chronically Ill With A Bucket List
- Chronically Undiagnosed
- Undeniably Sara
- Free Me Fibro
- Lupus Beautiful
- The Lupie Momma
- Fibro Wings
- Cynical Mermaid
- Its Vona
My Questions To You:
- What do you love most about yourself?
- What motivates your blog?
- What is your biggest regret? (Now that you wrote it, accept it and move on)
- What is a book that changed your life?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
I am super excited to read the responses, have fun with it!