So, since my last post I had a few people inquire about what I am doing with my new business venture. I just thought I’d clarify and let you all know what exactly I am selling and why I am doing it.
I’m doing this for my health! If you have some time, reach out to me and I can send you the launch video for my new wellness business that my mentor and I recorded. Once you watch that, you will hear me speak about why I have started this and how it will be helping my healing process.
I am extremely excited to finally be taking my health back. I figured I’d share this on my blog because the autoimmune community needs to be introduced to this! Whether you believe in it or not, I am going to be documenting my journey with taking these products so that I can be your proof first hand. My goal is to truly inspire others who don’t have control of their health. Together we can become healthy and I know I’ve said it before, but it all starts with what you put in your body.
*I am not talking about this just to try to sell you something, I’m talking about this because I truly believe this can bridge the gap between what I am eating and the nutrients that my body needs.
First Update on New Routine
It has been only been 5 days since I started taking these products and this is what has happened to my body:
- The amount of energy I have has increased immensely. So much so that it’s making me question if I am even the same person as I was a week ago.
- I have been able to return to yoga!
- I went on a run, not once, but TWICE in the span of two days. I can’t even remember the last time my body has been able to cooperate for me to go on a run.
- My bowel movements have become scheduled and are healthy! (Google information on this to tell how you can see if your bowel movements are healthy)
- I have been sleeping through the night since the first day. This never happens and I have not been able to sleep in a really long time.
- The inflammation in my body is diminishing each day. This sentence could put me to tears. Do you know how long I have been waiting to wake up and not be inflamed and in pain? A VERY long fucking time. My pain is obviously not gone completely, but this is a start! This may not be forever but hey, I’m living the life right now.
This is only the first week, can you imagine what I will be like when I continue this new routine? I can’t! I’ll be me again! I am super stoked to see how my health improves over the next few months. I will post updates as time goes on, so if you’d like to keep up with those, subscribe to my blog and keep an eye out for posts that are titled “Update on New Routine”.
If you are interested in learning more about the products I’m using, you can email me at email@example.com or you can find me on Instagram (@haileyneluna) and send me a message! I am more than happy to provide you with more information.