I have been taking DHA & Astaxanthin for the past couple of months now and it’s pretty hard to describe the difference I feel within in words. I feel so aligned mentally, physically, and emotionally and overall feel “lighter” if that makes sense. I only share products I truly believe in that work for me.
I’ve never been a fan of taking fish oil because I never felt a difference and the thought of it grossed me out. (Think about it for a second…ew).
I eat a plant-based diet and I need to make sure my body is getting everything it needs to thrive. When I was introduced to this product by Cymbiotika it made so much sense to why I felt that way. The most important part of DHA is the source from which it’s derived from. DHA from a fish source is toxic and rancid. You need to be getting DHA from an algae source. (That’s where fish get it from so it only makes sense, let’s not overcomplicate things here, society).
Benefits of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- Hydrates the skin
- Supports brain health (mental endurance, cognitive function, memory)
- Supports the eyes and vision health
- Supports hearthealth
- Supports fertility, pregnancy, and child development
- Helps balance hormones
- Supports longevity
- Protects and support nerve cells
- Helps balance omega-3 fatty acid ratios
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases quantum tunneling of electrons in our mitochondria
Benefits of Astaxanthan
- Improve blood flow
- Decrease blood pressure
- Balancing LDL and HDL cholesterol levels
- Support brain, eye, heart and lung health
- Prevent dementia, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, diabetic neuropathy, gastrointestinal diseases, liver diseases, male infertility and acute renal failure
- Offer neuroprotection
- Protect against ultraviolet radiation damage
- Decrease C-reactive protein
- Protect against age related macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, retinal arterial occlusion, cystoid macular edema and inflammatory eye diseases
- Reduce incidence and proliferation of chemical-induced cancer of the oral cavity, urinary bladder and colon
*Free of: chemicals, animal products, GMOs, fish, soy, seed oils, wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, dairy, lactose, eggs, yeast, sugars, solvents, alcohols, fillers, binders, flavors, additives, preservatives, coloring, fragrance, silicone, BPA.
*Vegan, non- GMO, contains zero heavy metals, bottled in miron glass to protect from oxidation, uses wild (heirloom) strain, and uses water extracted thraustochytriaceae micro-algae.
*With over 20,000 published scientific papers released since the 1970s, omega-3 fatty acids are the most studied substance on the planet second to aspirin. Over 2,000 human randomized clinical control trials have been conducted on omega-3s.
(Information From Cybmiotika.com)
In a nutshell, it’s perfect. This product is taken under the tongue on an empty stomach. I do this every single morning (before my celery juice). I mega-dosed in the beginning, which is why I am able to feel the effects already. Make sure to read the dosage recommendations on their website!
Seriously do some reading on their website to find in-depth information about DHA, Astaxanthan, how it’s made, the important of sun-gazing, and so much more. Basically just read everything on there, educate yourself people!! Try it out, your mind will be blown (in a good way).
If you’re interested in ditching your rancid fish oil, you can go here and use code rawthoughts10 at checkout for 10% off your purchase.